Terms of Agreement
Rules for Using the Instructor Services:
- Any client medically fit for skiing and snowboarding can use the services of instructors.
- Instructor services shall be provided according to the paid individual rates only. Children's lessons: for children 3–5 years old, for children 6–10 years old. Adult’s lessons for clients over 10 years old.
- The minimum age for snowboarding is 8 years old.
- Helmets are required for children under the age of 16.
If the child age does not match the purchased rate, the school administrator reserves the right to change the service terms.
- The client shall arrive 5 minutes before the lesson start at the Shymbulak Alpine Ski and Snowboard school.
- Before the lesson, the client shall provide to the school manager confirmation of the paid booking (receipt in printed or electronic form).
- By the lesson start time, the client shall be fully equipped (equipment, protective helmet), have a valid ski pass, suitably dressed.
- If the client is late for the lesson by more than 15 minutes, Shymbulak Ski and Snowboard School reserves the right to change the instructor.
- The lesson start and end time is indicated in the application.
Cancellation of Lessons:
- A booked lesson can be canceled not later than 24 hours before the lesson start.
- It is necessary to inform the school managers (by e-mail or telephone) on the paid booking cancellation.
Rescheduling a Lesson to Another Date:
- If the client wishes to reschedule the booked lesson date or time, he/she must, not later than 2 hours before the lesson start, inform the school managers (by e-mail or telephone) on the lesson rescheduling to another date or time.
Refunds Are Not Made:
- If the client does not attend the lesson, is being late for the entire time of the booked lesson.
By paying the cost of the instructor's services and using the instructor's services directly, the client confirms that he/she is fully acquainted and agrees with these Rules, rules of the Shymbulak Mountain Resort, is medically fit for skiing, snowboarding, and will participate in lessons with an instructor at the client’s own risk. When paying for a lesson for a person under the age of 18, the responsibility for this person lies on the parents or guardians.